We are looking forward to welcoming our members back to the courts on April 26th and also mindful that not all our members are within the 20km zone but we hope to see everyone very soon.
The court booking system will be active again from Monday 19th April and courts will be available to book 7 days in advance as usual.
While we are understandably very excited to be opening our courts again it is important to observe the health and safety measures that will ensure we continue to play our sport safely.
*Key protocols to note
- Singles play only is permitted with the exception of doubles if playing partners are from the same household
- Clubhouse and changing rooms will remain closed
- Toilets will be accessible for emergency use only
- All court bookings must be made in advance online
- No adult group training may take place
- Junior activities may resume, subject to conditions
- One-way traffic system to and from courts will be in place
- Members must leave the club premises immediately after playing
- More details on the return to play protocols are available on our Covid- 19 page