- Lansdowne Lawn Tennis club is located on Londonbridge road D4 in between Bath Ave and Tritonville road, approx 5 minutes walk from the School house, the Aviva stadium and Ringsend library.
- We’ve been in the business of providing tennis facilities and playing opportunities for juniors and adults of all levels and abilities for over 100 years.
- We are delighted to say that our membership is growing steadily and we very much welcome new applicants.
- Our membership ranges from life-long Veterans to young adults and juniors. When joining for the first time our new members cite returning to the sport after a long absence or having just moved into the area and are looking to take up a sport and settle into their community.
- We run weekly social tennis events, internal team competitions and singles ladders and the club is a very active participant in the Dublin league. We run a Senior and Junior Open Championships during the summer. Our tennis clinics and cardio tennis classes are very popular on Mondays and Wednesdays but if you just want to do your own thing then that’s okay too.
- The club is delighted to host Interprovincial and International events and showcase the nations top tennis players to its members each year.
- Our enthusiastic committee works hard to ensure that all the members are catered for throughout the year and if we miss anything we usually get told!
For details about membership please call or email us or drop in if you’re passing by!